Whether you are looking for weight-reduction tips, heavy-workout schedules, interval training with option to build strength, or, focus on cardiovascular endurance, the experts at Freeletics offers the best of best mental and physical training plans with multiple options. Freeletics is a successful app in helping people to become a stronger version of them. It also powers an online shopping portal offering a range of fitness products. With the increasing growth of the app, to handle real-time reports and to get region wise insights of customers’ data, Freeletics started using the ELK Stack services by VSS.
- With so much of data and requests, the product development team of Freeletics wasn’t able to predict the real-time reports of different products.
- As Freelectics is a world-wide spread fitness app, it became difficult to track the data and have region-wise insights into the customers’ data.
- With lots of features to offer the customers, having a precise feature-wise insight for product roadmap became difficult for Freeletics.
- Freeletics wanted to have a perfect understanding of its customers’ app usage patterns. The team at Freelectics wished to know that from which devices the customers’ are the using Freeletics app, and which feature of Freeletics attracts more users.
- Another information that Freeletics team wanted to have was the customer traffic analysis. By knowing the region of the incoming traffic or the features that grabbed more traffic to the app, the team at Freeletics would be able to give customizable features to its clients.
- Signa helped Freeletics in implementing ELK Stack, that allowed Freeletics to search the data and ingest it from multiple sources for generating real-time reports of various products.
- Using Logstash, Freeletics can track the customers’ data and graphically showcases it in Kibana, where one can filter the visualization of the data according to the region, feature, device used, or the OS been used.
- The ELK Stack services by VSS helped Freeletics in generating traffic analysis, which helps to provide better services to the users.
- Using ELK Stack, Freeletics has improved its product positioning.
- Now, Freeletics can easily understand the customers’ app usage pattern, can get region-wise and feature-wise insight into the users’ data.